Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Paper and Plastic Packaging
Definition of Terms
- “Seller” refers to the company selling the paper and plastic packaging.
- “Buyer” refers to the individual or entity purchasing the products.
- The Seller reserves the right to discontinue or modify any product offerings without prior notice to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any shortage or unavailability of products.
Orders and Payment
- All orders must be in writing and are subject to acceptance by the Seller.
- Payment terms will be specified in the invoice and must be met by the Buyer in accordance with the agreed payment schedule.
- The Buyer is responsible for any taxes, duties, or other charges associated with the purchase of the products.
Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for any damages or loss of the products during shipping.
- Delivery dates are estimates only and are not guaranteed. The Seller shall not be liable for any delays in delivery.
Returns and Refunds
- Returns must be approved by the Seller in writing and must be in the original packaging and in new, unused condition.
- Refunds, if approved, will be made at the discretion of the Seller.
- The Seller provides a limited warranty on the products for a specified period of time.Details of the warranty can be found in the product documentation.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use, storage, or handling of the products.
Limitation of Liability
- The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the sale, use, or handling of the products.
- The Buyer assumes all risks and liability for the use of the products.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Seller is located.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the Buyer and the Seller and supersede all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, either written or oral
- These terms and conditions may be amended only by written agreement signed by both the Buyer and the Seller.